Well things are pretty good here. Delvin has been working pretty hard. We have had to make afew trips to witchita falls and are making another at the end of the month so he can do some work. I love going with him because I havent seen my friend Ann since the day we left the hospital with Hunter and Imiss her terribly. She just loves Hunter and I see how it feels her heart to have him tear up her stuff when we are over there! She has such a good heart.
Hunter is getting big...14.5 months and so smart and sweet. He knows which buttons to push and he loves to push them.
I am good, getting caught up on my scrapbooking stuff and enjoying my life as mommy and wife. I love my family so much, they make life just worth it. Started workign out, just trying to lose a few lbs before we get prego again. and Ill keep it up so that maybe I will have a better chance of a vbac...we are planning on trying for another baby in June most likely. maybe end of may! lol.
We are also looking for a house! Yes! We are finally buying a hosue this year. We have been married for almost 2 yrs and we have been back and forth on this...but we are ready to settle in one place. We were planning on moving to Kansas but its just not an option at this time...If it becomes an option at a later time than we will look at that possibility. But Delvin told me he is ok with settling here because this is our home...But I dont care, my home is where my husband is. So we are looking. My mother in law is having health issues right now, we are trying to talk her into moving in with us down here because we really feel it would be the best thing for all of us. And I would love for her to be here to watch Hunter grow as well as her other grandchildren. She will have such a great support system...and we are ok with moving to the country to make her feel more comfortable but close enough where delvin can easily commute. So please keep her and us in your prayers. She is stubborn and not easy to convince but we love her! lol.
We are headed to Oklahoma this weekend to see mycousin play some football. Cant wait miss them so much too.
Well I better get off here and get back to cleaning! Hope everyone is well....
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment