Well we left Jason and Kristens thursday morning and headed to big ol Ness City, we arrived at about 2 30? ...Anyway we went and saw his mom at work, then headed over to see dad and then back to his moms to unload and just chill out for the rest of the night. We didnt want to do anything. We were pooped. Yesterday we went to Dighton and visited with Delvins aunt Ilo who just had brain surgery. WOW that woman amazes me. She is in really good spirits for what she is going through...(and has been through) she was her regulary funny self. But we stayed all day...she made lunch! lol...just amazed me because I cant imagine it...but anyway, I fell asleep because I was tired when Hunter took his nap. I just felt icky all day. We had a good visit though and we watched Iron Man...WHAT A GREAT MOVIE! I was suprised. I havent had any interest in seeing that movie at all, so when they wanted to watch it, Im like ehh..lol but I was suprised at how much I loved it. I want to buy it. I guess I need to give more movies a chance.
Anyhow, so we got up this morning and went to the meat market to get a prime rib for our early thanksgiving dinner! Yum! And then went to the mini mall they set up for a few hours at the court house. They had some pretty neat stuff, but we forgot to stop and get cash and well, this town dont do much with plastic!! But it was neat. And then we went grocery shopping and got more crap we needed. Then
No comments:
Post a Comment