These are pictures I took of Hunter today.He was going with my mom out to my aunts and was SOOO excited to be getting out of the house. I havent felt up to doing too much that involves me getting out of the house unless I have to! So he has been getting cabin fever bad. He also LOVES his dallas cowboy jersey. Something about it-the feel of it or something but everytime he spots it in his clean folded laundry he grabs it and wants to wear it. When I put it on him he just rubs it constantly! Or maybe he is just seeing his future as Blade Curtis-Future Dallas Cowboys Player! Haha. Anyway he kept saying cheese really happily so we got some good pictures that I wanted to share. And Jason-Hunter is helping you REPRESENT!
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Heather, he is getting so big. I cannot believe it. I would love to see pics of you if you are showing. Baby update!
Post a Comment