My baby got his first hair cut! I was a little worried that he would throw a fit during it just because someone is coming to his head with scizzors. I knew instantly that I wanted to take him somewhere that caters to kids and really makes the first hair cut special. So after some research, I found Cool Cuts for Kids! There are many locations, but luckily one very close to us. I have been hesitant about cutting his hair because thats his baby hair and I just love how his hair curls up in the back...BUT at 18 months, it was time!
Cool Cuts for Kids has an awesome set up. They have different cars the kids can sit in and for the bigger kids that come in that are too cool for that or well, too big...they have the reg chairs. You come in and the kids get to pick which movie they want to see. Hunter got Elmo. She put it in and we put him in the chair. Well he was all smiles because he loves cars (wheels) and he loves Elmo! She came at him with the scizzors and as I was holding my breath-nothing happened! He did so good. He just sat there playing in his car, eating his snack and watching tv. He laughed when she got the sheers after him. And then it she was done and he threw a fit when we pulled him from the seat. He didnt want to go. They had a cool train table set up with all the fixings and he loved that while we paid. BUt Delvin and I had a heck of a time prying him from the shop. They gave him a certificate of his first haircut with a lock of his hair and a place to put a photo. I will definetely be taking him there to get his hair cut for now on until he decides he is too big to go there!
1 comment:
Way cute. My nephew LOVES to play with water so whenever he gets a haircut, my sister puts him in the sink and runs the water while she cuts his hair. He has a hay-day.
Post a Comment