Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas YEAH!!!







I love Christmas! I love spending time with family and just seeing everyones smiles when they open up something. I feel like I am a very giving person...and so it makes me feel good to give someone a gift. But we all know the reason for the season...and what an AWESOME God! We are so blessed!






It was of course Hunters first Christmas. He got alot of stuff. Alot of cute clothes. He really had a good time today. I had to wake him up and he didnt want to be up! He didnt cry or anything just wanted me to hold him so he could sleep! lol. But I showed him what Santa brough which was a train and rocking horse. And he was pretty excited! He looked at me like...you finally let me close to the tree mom! But he really liked it. He loved everything. My nephews had a great time. Between all of us and my sister and her husband...they made out like bandits. My parents were very happy to have all their kids and grandkids under one roof. It becomes less and less. We are a close family, its just that everyone has their own lives going on. Everyone works and has stuff they are committed to. So it was really nice. We really enjoyed it. Even Earl! Yes...Santa loves dogs! He got a stuffed dog that says bow wow wow yippie yo yippie ya! ...and a bunch of balls and rawhides. So he has been having his own fun today. Plus all the boys being here...had him going down the slide and running around the back yard! And even though Memaw wasnt here physically, I know she was here watching us.






The BEST part about today....HUNTER WALKED ON HIS OWN! ...After everyday of me trying to walk with him and let go for him to go on his own....I mean he pulls up so good without anything around him and walks along everything ....today we were all sitting around watching tv waiting on dinner to finish up and he was at his table eating his food...anyway he gets up and takes a step and Im like ok he does that everyday! But he just kept going until me the idiot got SUPER excited and yelled with excitement as I am looking for the camera to record this moment and he fell! But he did so well and I was so proud. What an amazing gift to get for Christmas. Ill never forget that moment! It seems like just yesterday I was all excited when he pulled up without holding on to anything...and before that holding on to something, befoer that crawling...and sitting up...I remember all of it. And its amazing how fast it happens! My baby will be 1 next month! Gosh...I love him!






Anyway MerryChristmas Everyone!



My cousin Jason and his wifey Kristen are coming in tomorrow, so we are going to have a fun weekend with them. Hope everyones Christmas was great.

No comments: