Monday, December 22, 2008

Taco and more

Ok..My cousins wife Kristen wrote a blog talking about a taco craving she was having and how she got one and it was really disappointing because it was just a plain taco that she could have gotten at taco bell (she went to a restaraunt I believe) anyway...I went to Taco Bueno. I love Taco Bueno, I think mostly because its right down the street from us. But I love muchacos...and tacos. Anyhow, I bought a taco, because after reading her blog, for a week my mouth has been watering for a good taco. I was disappointed! It didnt taste very well. So the next day Im like I gotta try this again. Oh gosh...I took a bite out of one and it was filled with jalepenos and hot sauce, I love hot spicy food..but its not what I ordered. I ordered a regular crunchy taco! So I had ordered 2 that day...so I took a bite of the other...it was burning hot...filled with hot grease. OUCH. So after that I just wasnt pleased. But NOW I am craving a taco again, so I think I am going to talk Delvin into hitting up Fuzzy Taco for dinner tonight! Mmmh...I hope I dont get disappointed
This weekend we went to my cousins daughters 1st birthday party at chuckee cheese. It was so much fun. Hunter had a great time. When Chuckee came out he was smiling from ear to ear. And when the music got really loud for the birthday dance and song deal...he was dancing and singing along. It was so cute. I loved watching him so happy. And he loves pizza...so he was very happy to eat his pizza. It made me want to have his birthday party there, but I dont want to spend that much money when he is only a year old.I mean, he had a blast but he cant really enjoy all the games. So maybe for his 2nd or 3rd we will do it there. I take him about once a month during the week and its not crowded and its cheap...he has fun. But I think we will be having his birthday party on jan 31st at our house! I am pretty set on doing a mickey mouse clubhouse theme! Should be cute! Anyway thats all for now. I cant wait for Christmas! Have a merry one!

No comments: