What is his name? Delvin Leon
2. Who eats more? Delvin
3. Who said I love you first? Me
4. Who is taller? Delvin but just by a few inches!!
5. Who is smarter? Book smart...me Money Smarter...Delvin both pretty street smart
6. Who is more sensitive? me
7.Who does the laundry? Me
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?Me
9. Who pays the bills? Delvin...well he funds them, I pay them!
10. Who cooks more? Well we both do
11. What meals do you cook together? Umm depends
12. Who is more stubborn? We both are, him more, BUT we both can be
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Me...Delvin refuses to ever be wrong!
14. Who has more siblings? Biological-Me
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Me!
16. What do you like to do together? Go to the movies, travel, out to eat, Arcade type places, cook out, play games and cuddle up and watch a movie
17. Who eats more sweets? Definetely him. He has to have something every day I think
18. Guilty pleasures? Kids shows like Doodle bops and Imagination Movers, Dancing the hot dog dance
19. How did you meet?My old job...He was a VIP customer!
20. Who asked who out first? Delvin did
21. Who kissed who first? Well I dont know. It just kind of happened together
22. Who proposed? Delvin...lol. He proposed at the same restaraunt that my dad asked my mom to marry him on their anniversary. They were there.
23. His best features? His eyes, smile...he has such a sweet smile...his arms...and his tooshy!
24. What is his greatest quality? He is a hard worker. Loves me like I have no flaws....treats me good.
25. Tag? Anyone up to it
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment