Hunter and I were invited to a mommy baby play date yesterday. We had a really good time. 2 of my good friends Heather and her daughter Hayden and Lauren and her baby boy Gabe Jr were there. ANd it was "hosted" at a very nice womens house-Christina and she has a baby boy named Ryan. All of the kids are about a month apart. They played so well together. They fought though over the walk/push toy. So next time, we all need to bring our own. So they all have one! Hunter has 2 and he loves them. We ate pizza and cookies and just had girl talk. It was really nice because even though I didnt know Christina ....Lauren and Heather did and she knew of most of the people we knew of. So we had plenty to talk about. After Christmas, we are going to try and get together once a week for a mommy baby day!
Last night we went to my mom and dads for some chile. What a great dinner for this chilly weather! We watched the finale of Biggest Loser. I am SOOOOO GLAD that Michelle won. She wasnt visicious like some of the others and was very genuine . But I think this was the best season as far as results. EVERYONE looked amazing. And what the heck...I didnt know Allison Sweeny was pregnant. But she looks great. I cant wait until Jan for the new season! Its the biggest people so far! Anyway, I think I am goign to join the biggest loser club. I want to lose weight before baby number 2 comes. So...I better get on that!
I am so emotional lately. Everytime I watch tv I cry. When we came home from the hospital with Hunter for about 2 months after, I watch a baby story and bringing home baby on TLC faithfully everyday...and I would sit and cry and cry....I was going through all the emotion of it again with all these ladies. Never affected me before I had HUnter! But then I got ok. NOw I am back on the bandwagon of being a complete baby. I just cried over a lifetime movie mr and mrs clause because they got married. No reason to cry. lol. Anyway, sounds like Hunter is up from his nap and I need to head to the post office! Fun Fun!
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Heather,
I can relate to you on crying. I have not had a kid yet, but I am an EXTREMELY emotionally person and will cry over still things that I watch. At others time when I think I would cry, I do not.
Post a Comment