Friday, December 19, 2008

Goodbye 2008

Where did you begin 2008?At home...very pregnant and waiting on the arrival of my baby boy
What was your status by Valentine's Day?Happily Married and in love all again with my new son!
Were you in school (anytime this year)?No
Did you have to go to the hospital?Yes...I had my Hunter!
Did you have any encounters with the police?Yep-oh the joys of Darian!
Where did you go on vacation?Went to Arkansas for a week and then to Kansas for a week and Marble Falls for a few days.
What did you purchase that was over $500?Delvin got my laptop, I dont know what else
Did you know anybody who got married?Yes many
Were you in any weddings?No
Did you know anybody who passed away?Yes ...hardest part of the year
Did you move anywhere?No
What sporting events did you attend?My teams football games
What concerts/shows did you go t?Dont do concerts
Where do you live now?Ft worth still
Describe your birthday?Whats better than being blessed with my family.
What's the one thing you thought you would never do but did in 2008?Didnt think I would make coach of the year my first year doing this, but I did!!!
What has/have been your favorite moment(s)?Anytime spent with my son and husband
What's something you learned about yourself?I am too nice!!!
Any new additions to your family?My son...and many other babies!
What was your best month?Jan...my son was born
What music will you remember 2008 by?Too many
Who has been your best drinking buddy?Delvin always..But definetely had a few good nights with Korina and Sean
Made new friends?Oh yes!
Favorite Night[s] out?When Delvin took Hunter and I out to dinner after we got back and all from Kansas, It was so nice
Any regrets?Not this year
Overall, how would you rate this year?it was the best and worst year of my life....I had my son which made it the best and lost 3 people that mean so much to me...made it horrible
What would you change about 2008?The deaths I experienced
Other than home, where did you spend most of your time?Shopping (outings with friends) and Haltom City for practices and games!
Have any life changes in 2008?Yes I became a mom
Change your hairstyle?a few times
Get a new job?yes! MOMMMY!!!!!
How old did you turn this year?23
Do you have a New Year's resolution?not really
Did anything embarrassing?Every day lol
Buy anything new from eBay?Yes! quite a few things!
What was/were your favorite purchase[s]?Anything for my son! I love buying baby stuff!
Get married or divorced?No...celebrated my first anniversary though!
Get arrested?Gosh no
Be honest - did you watch American Idol?Was it on this year? If so we did but not much...getting old
Did you get sick this year?Yes
Start a new hobby?Yep!
Been snowboarding?no
Are you happy to see 2008 go?Im crying over this question. This year has been so full of ups and downs..But I had my son and he is just one of the best things that ever happened to me ...Im sad to see the year go because my baby will be turning 1...and he isnt so much a baby anymore. He is a big boy! So independent. Makes my heart sad because time flies. But I am so blessed that he is in my life. He got me through the really rough times we had. And man they were rough. And my husband...I am so blessed.
Drank Starbucks in 2008?No!
Been naughty or nice?Nice...too nice!
What are you wishing for in 2009?Good health and happiness to all my family and friends!

No comments: