At 6 p.m. tonight, after a long hard day with Hunter (he way very fussy and clingy to me to the point of like digging into my skin to keep me from putting him down) I decided that I just cant deal with the clutter in the front office anymore. So I pull EVERYTHING out and start over in there. Delvin and I both are very bad (embarrassed to admit) about picking a room to be a catchall..The idea of the front office is for me to store and utilize my scrapbooking stuff. But it has became a room for that, Delvins work crap, car seats (not sure why, Hunter isnt in an infant seat anymore and there are 3 int hat room!) So anyway, I just couldnt take anymore avalanches going in there to grab things that I need so I conquered it. I have finished the majority of it, with just a few boxes on the kitchen table to go through. But another thing I started today on top of the front room and my regular daily stuff...take the christmas tree down. I usually keep it up til new years day, but I just wanted it down and out of the way for Hunters toys, since they multiply daily it seems. So all the christmas decor and ornaments are everyhwere waiting to be stored, but I dont feel like doing it. I cleaned the kitchen just now and then said ok, I am taking a break...but dont feel motivated to continue!
I want to start the new year off with being clutter free and just not keeping around stuff that has no purpose. We have been talking about buying a house this year. I hope we do, but have to find somethign that we can close on in like oct-nov...because our lease isnt up til then. I would really liek to NOT have a 2 story for 1...but Id really like 2 living areas so that Hunter can have a play room. Toys are taking over my living room. We have found a few that we would love to have, but will see if they are still on the market later...
Ok, well I better head to bed and get some rest. I decided that I will finish this mess up tomorrow!
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment