Heather, Way, way cute pictures! Is the girl Jessica's baby? We look forward to seeing you in a few days. I have never done anything fun in Ft. Worth! Maybe I should rephrase that. I love hanging out with the fam, but I am sure Ft. Worth/Dallas has so much to offer. So if you could be thinking of somethings that Jason and I could do, that would be great. If you want to tag along, we would love to have you come too.
1 comment:
Heather,
Way, way cute pictures! Is the girl Jessica's baby? We look forward to seeing you in a few days. I have never done anything fun in Ft. Worth! Maybe I should rephrase that. I love hanging out with the fam, but I am sure Ft. Worth/Dallas has so much to offer. So if you could be thinking of somethings that Jason and I could do, that would be great. If you want to tag along, we would love to have you come too.
Post a Comment